Original link for this project on Pinterest here.
- 5x7 thanks a latte print
- card stock
- coffee sleeves
- double sided tape
- gift card from starbucks or other coffee house
After trimming the edges with a paper cutter, I mostly followed the original directions, except I switched the last two steps, so I could staple the twine in place at the same time I attached the coffee sleeves to the paper.
- trim the coffee sleeve to the appropriate width for your print cutting along the corrugated lines
- place a piece of double sided tape to the very bottom of sleeve and attach to print
- tie some fun twine around your gift
- staple sides of the sleeve and twine
- insert card