Thursday, July 22, 2010

"C" is for Calls

Somehow I got on the calling list for solicitations from LOOKS Health and Wellness.  I remember getting my hair cut at LOOKS Salon last year, so I guess they shared my info with their Health and Wellness center.  Anywho, LOOKS H&W keeps bugging me about buying their weight loss program, which is starting to feel insulting.

LOOKS: "Really?! You don't want to lose weight?"
Me: "Um, no...I mentioned I didn't the first three times you called."

It's not like I'm a size 0 or anything, but I feel pretty good about my body.  I mean, yes, I'm guilty of smushing my thighs back where you can't see the sides in the mirror and thinking, "Now THIS would look great!" but I'm pretty sure a balanced diet and regular exercise are my best bets for maintaining a healthy weight. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! "Really, you don't want to lose weight?" What a bunch of a-holes!!! I would've been like did someone write fat slob in my chart or something?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...