Friday, July 16, 2010

"C" is for Camera

We got a new camera!  It's the Canon EOS Rebel T2i.

Since neither John nor I know anything about digital SLRs, bear with us while we learn the ropes.  Below are some of the first photos we took.  Zach and Logan were troopers for the endless photo shoots.  I thought the continuous shooting feature would be really useful, but I realize now that it causes me to spend hours debating which photo turned out best when they all look the same. Also, my apologies in advance for almost every photo being so close.  We're limited by the 18-55mm lens that came with the camera.  The 55-250mm lens is on the way, and we'll take some photos that aren't at our house!



Ants in the backyard

The frog that holds the sponges in the kitchen

John's creepy stalker pic of the neighbor's house at night.  Pretty good for pitch black outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...