Thursday, April 26, 2012

"C" is for Chips (update)

Apparently I'm not the only person in the wold obsessed with kettle cooked chips.  I posted about a few different brands for my favorite salt and vinegar flavor a couple weeks ago (See "C" is for Chips), but what I didn't realize is that Kettle Brand has a reduced fat version, 40% less fat to be exact.  GET OUT!  I saw them on the shelf at the grocery store on Monday.  I would have taken a picture of the bag I bought, but it was empty and in the trash before dinner on Tuesday.  Bad, bad, bad.  Here's what it looks like though:


Usually the low fat version of anything tastes weird or different, but Kettle Brand really nailed it on this one.  These chips are delish.  I'm not sure why they are "krinkle cut" but it doesn't seem to affect the flavor.  They are still crunchy and salty and vinegary.  And although I know I don't need to be eating potato chips, period, I can at least feel a little bit better about myself, since these have less fat. 

Be sure to let me know if you try out the other reduced fat flavors!

(P.S. You're welcome, Katie!)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! SUCH a cute theme with the C's :) Hope you are enjoying your chips lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous is Meagan Ready PS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...