Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"C" is for Cake


I ordered a "smash cake" for Tully to eat during his one year photos.  Nana picked up the cake while I was with Tully at swim lessons, but the lady at the bakery who took my order the previous day didn't write anything down, so they made a chocolate and a white cake.  Nana didn't know which one I wanted and couldn't get in touch with me, so they gave her both for the price of one!

Unfortunately, Tully's photos didn't turn out, so we're having them redone with a new photographer this week.  Breaks my heart that I'll be forced to finish a THIRD cake for him.  Mmmmmm!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, darn! Ha! I am SO jealous.

    Can't wait to see T's pictures - I'm sure they will be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha on the cake! Too funny! Hope this bunch of pics is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't believe he's a year old!

    Looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...