Monday, May 10, 2010

"C" is for Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal

I'm on a kick with the food processor lately, so here is the recipe I made for breakfast twice last week.

Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal

Makes 2 servings.
Prep time: 3 minutes.
Cook time: 2 minutes.



Ingredients
  • Quaker Quick Oats
  • 1 apple
  • cinnamon
  • sugar
Note: I use Quick Oats because they're quick.  Consider using steel cut, old fashioned, or any other kind of oatmeal.

Directions
  1. Cook oats in microwave according to package directions for 2 servings.  (I use all milk, no water.)
  2. Slice apple and remove core. (I use an easy grip apple divider
  3. Use food processor or finely chop half of the apple slices.
  4. Add chopped apples, cinnamon, and sugar to oatmeal and stir.  Place larger apple slices on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...