Friday, August 27, 2010

"C" is for Coupon

Oh happy day!  I love coupons, and yesterday I received a $5 coupon in the mail for the Wal-mart Neighborhood Market where we buy all of our groceries (except for fresh veggies, which I try to get at the Cherry Street Farmers Market).  The Wal-mart was recently remodeled, and they added a deli and more self-checkout stations.  They also brought back Morning Star products and Soyrizo and took down what seemed like an entire aisle of Ramen Noodles.  Overall, a huge improvement.


Now I can't make any outrageous claims about how well Wal-mart pays its employees, what kind of benefits they get, or whether or not the store is liable for "Wal-mart feet," but I can say that they provide food for me to purchase at a very reasonable price at a location that is practically walking distance from my house.

Thanks, Sam!

2 comments:

  1. ...and your feet look like this, because... ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) Those are not my feet.
    B) That's what "Wal-mart feet" look like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...