Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"C" is for Construction

I wanted more space on the blog for my thoughts and for larger photos, so I decided I needed to modify the width of my template.  Simple enough, right?  Wrong.   I know a little HTML, but I really didn't want to scroll through pages of it on the template designer and then teach myself what to adjust or, more importantly, what NOT to adjust.  So I gave in to the pre-made templates on blogger to make my life easier.  I knew these templates would mess up my header alignment, but I also thought I could make a new header pretty quickly.  Unfortunately, Adobe had other ideas for how I would spend my evening.  Fingers crossed that I receive the serial code to update my trial version of Photoshop to the real deal tomorrow...I mean, they have my money.  What else do they want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...