Monday, January 10, 2011

"C" is for Copter

While we were in Colorado over Christmas, John got to fly a little remote control helicopter.  I think he played with that thing more than the 2 year-old there played with all of his toys combined.  When we returned to Oklahoma, John made two trips to the mall to find the perfect remote control helicopter for our home.  Apparently every kid in Tulsa got one for Christmas this year because there were none to be found in Woodland Hills Mall.  We ended up ordering one online, and John asked me about 10 times throughout the week, if it had arrived yet.  The day UPS delivered it was the day John left for the Cotton Bowl, which I thought was funny because I'm pretty sure he would have left two hours later for the game had he known it his toy would make its appearance at our house that day.

Here's a little clip of him playing with the helicopter.  I apologize in advance for the poor quality of this video.  I should have used our camera instead of my iPhone, but the iPhone was on the couch with me, and the camera was not.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun... what does Zachry think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z much prefers his non-flying mechanical bug. I had to make John promise not to chase him with the helicopter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...