1. Toilet fixed. This leaky thing had me losing sleep at night. $3 and a few minutes of TLC was all it needed. Thanks, John!
2. Light bulb replaced over toilet. I couldn't reach it, even on the step stool, and I can't lift the 50+lb, 22' ladder anymore. Another John project: done.
3. Hole in wall patched. I'll spare you the story about how mad I was about the leaky toilet and burned out lightbulb. (That poor toilet paper holder...)
4. Shelves and cabinet doors installed above toilet. This is a project we started last January. We have a TON of storage in a tiny area now, and, most importantly, the medicine cabinet is out of Tully's reach. John is 3 for 3.
5. Drapes hung in office
6. Drapes hung in master bedroom (Could someone please come steam all my drapes now? The wrinkles aren't falling out on their own.)
7. Family photos hung in hallway. The collage has officially started. Two years down, many more to go!
9. Organized hall storage closet. Put away Christmas decorations and moved garage sale items from closet to boxes in garage. I really hope the neighborhood garage sale isn't in April when Tully is due, so I can participate this year. My mom and I both have lots of stuff to sell (again).
10. Fixed miscellaneous broken items in house like large wall art hanging in bathroom and wooden blinds throughout house. Everything is functional for now, but I feel like our house is a never-ending project. (I can only imagine what John thinks about my honey-do lists.)
11. Organized hardware and tools. This project totally surpassed all of my OCD hopes and dreams. We sorted tools to make primary and secondary toolkits for upstairs and downstairs and sorted hundred of nuts, bolts, nails, screws, and other miscellaneous hardware into plastic bins. Oh happy day.