Thursday, November 18, 2010

"C" is for Canine

I've been dreading writing this post for a while now.  I feel like the older I get, the harder life decisions become.  If you notice the title, it's "canine" singular, not "canines" plural like my last post on the pups.  We decided it would be better for Logan and our family, if we found him a new home.  After sorting through more than a dozen emails and selecting two families to interview, we found the perfect new place for him.  "S" and her family are showering him with lots of love and attention, and we're hoping he opens his heart and learns to trust them too.  This was a big decision for us and a huge change for our sweet Logie, but I know it's for the best.

We hope you find your "happy tail" in your new home, Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...