Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
Makes 1 serving.
Prep time: 3 minutes.
Cook time: ~5 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana
- Mix Bisquick, egg white, milk, and cinnamon.
- Mash 1⁄4 banana and add to mixture.
- Slice remaining banana and set aside for topping.
- Pour batter into skillet making three small pancakes and cook over medium heat until pancake edges turn brown. Flip pancakes and brown other side.
- Remove pancakes from skillet. Place banana slices on top and add syrup to taste.